View Profile Octimelius

All 12 Game Reviews

Loved this game for years. It works the same now that is on Ruffle. I also saw your latest news post and I wish you a good luck on solving the problem with ALL your projects to make them exist even if Flash Player disappears ;)

P.S. Thanks for accepting my friend request <3

Who came here after listening to "Rodeo" by Lil Nas X ??^^'

What a really cool game. I love the graphics a lot, the protagonist is so cute, and the mechanism is quite good. I love it <3

Memories... Always loved the cameos of Kirby, Link and Donkey Kong :D

The original creator of this game had sadly deleted his account and all his submissions had disappeared :( We should thank @Spawd for reuploading this amazing game!!

Another NG classic. Scored 46. Bet it worth it.

I used to love this game a lot. It may be a poor fusion between Newgrounds Rumble and Animator Vs Animation, but the music is really super. As well as the stages ;)

This game was part of my childhood. All quality features that give a professional tone to this game are probably the chibi characters, "Worms" sound effects like the gunfire, explosion or even my favorite, the Homerun sound :D

I feel like I'm reimagining the characters from this game as being other characters from TV cartoons, video games, manga/anime, Flash games/movies etc.

Alloy=Danny Phantom
Pico=Timmy Turner (The Fairly OddParents)
P-Bot=Jenny Wakeman (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
Nene=Yumi Ishiyama (Code Lyoko)
Samurai Asshole=Goku (Dragon Ball)
Salad Fingers=King Dedede (Kirby)
Piconjo=Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Tank Man=Fox McCloud (Star Fox)
Alien Hominid=Zim (Invader Zim)
Convict=Agent Smith (The Matrix)
Hank= Project 154 (Thing-Thing)
Fancy Pants=The Chosen One (Animator vs Animation)

Never thought the guy who made this game is Romanian. Just like me!!

Only TRUE men are allowed to see "mature" art. Always remember that!!

Octavian Nicolau @Octimelius